Golden Grow Hydroponics Balance Grow Bag
Grow bags are mainly used for hydroponics growing under greenhouse conditions. This composition it is perfect for tropical or temperate climates with periods of thigh solar radiation combined with other cold temperature and low solar radiation.
- Red fruits: Strawberry, raspberry
- Vegetables: Tomato, pepper, cucumber, eggplant, zucchini…
- Flowering plants: Rose, carnation, gerbera…
- Fruit tree nurseries: Citrus, Olive trees…
Frequency/Irrigation cycles: medium-low.
Specially indicated for crops such as: tomato, pepper, cucumber, melon, watermelon or some ornamental flowers.
- Long service life
- Technical screening- homogeneous distribution
- 100% natural, renewable and recyclable
- Sustainable product
- Own manufacture
- Organic quality certificate OMRI
- Store in a cool and dry place to protect it from solar radiation.
- Coir fiber is a totally natural product so therefore may have small variations because of its expansion.
|1,5-2,5 mS/cm (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)
2,0-4,0 mS/cm (Saturated paste)
|≤ 1,0 mS/cm (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)
≤ 1,5 mS/cm (Saturated paste)
|pH||5,5-6,2 (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)|
|Water Air Ratio||Balanced. Vegetative-Generative|
|Packaging||UV Treatment – Various available options (check)|
More available measures (check)
|More packaging options||Planting holes, drenage, drippers…
Customizing packaging (check conditions)