Golden Grow Hydroponics Grow Bag
Grow bags are mainly used for hydroponics growing under greenhouse conditions. This composition is perfect for warm climates with periods of high solar radiation combined with other cold temperatures and low radiation. (Tropical – temperate climate).
Frequency/Irrigation cycles: medium-high.
Mainly used for growing tomato, cucumber, melon, watermelon or some ornamental flowers.
- Excelent screening to eliminate finer particles.
- Progressive granulometry: Thin on top and thick on the bottom.
- Its content in chips ensures a good drainage during its useful life.
- For a proper placement and labor savings the product can be supplied with a hole for the dropper.
- Even and homogeneus product.
- 100% natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Sustainable product.
- Own manufacture.
- Organic quality certificate OMRI.
- Store in a cool and dry place to protect it from solar radiation.
- Coir fiber is a totally natural product so therefore may have small variations because of its expansion.