Golden Grow Hydroponics Premium Grow Bag
Grow bags are mainly used for hydroponics growing under greenhouse conditions.
This composition is perfect for cold climates with low solar radiation and for crops that hardly tolerates humidity. Its large capacity of aeration allows avoiding stress because of root asphyxia and reduces fungal problems in cold conditions.
Frequency/Irrigation cycles: High.
Mainly used for growing tomato, pepper and some ornamental flowers.
- Vegetables: Tomato, pepper, cucumber, eggplant, zucchini…
- Flowering plants: Rose, carnation, gerbera…
- Excelent screening to eliminate finer particles.
- Progressive granulometry: Thin on top and thick on the bottom.
- Its content in chips ensures a good drainage during its useful life.
- For a proper placement and labor savings the product can be supplied with a hole for the dropper.
- Even and homogeneus product.
- 100% natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Sustainable product.
- Own manufacture.
- Organic quality certificate OMRI.
- Store in a cool and dry place to protect it from solar radiation.
- Coir fiber is a totally natural product so therefore may have small variations because of its expansion.
|1,5-2,5 mS/cm (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)
2,0-4,0 mS/cm (Saturated paste)
|≤ 1,0 mS/cm (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)
≤ 1,5 mS/cm (Saturated paste)
|pH||5,5-6,2 (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)|
|Water Air Ratio||Generative|
|Packaging||UV Treatment – Various available options (check)|
More available measures (check)
|More packaging options||Planting holes, drenage, drippers…
Customizing packaging (check conditions)