Golden Grow Hydroponics Standard Precision Grow Bag
Grow bags are mainly used for hydroponics growing under greenhouse conditions. This composition is perfect for warm climates with periods of high solar radiation. Its high capacity of water retention prevents hydric stress water in warm conditions.
Frequency/Irrigation cycles: low.
Mainly used for growing tomato, cucumber, melon, watermelon or some ornamental flowers.
- Red fruits: Strawberry, raspberry
- Vegetables: Tomato, pepper, cucumber, eggplant, zucchini…
- Flowering plants: Rose, carnation, gerbera…
- Fruit tree nurseries: Citrus, Olive trees…
This product has a special double layer composition:
- Top layer 100% Cocopeat: Allows a higher water retention capacity, which is important for the transplanting season in warm periods, ensuring a better plant establishment.
- Fiber bottom layer: Ensures good drainage throughout the cycle.
- Excelent screening to eliminate finer particles.
- Progressive granulometry: Thin on top and thick on the bottom.
- Its content in chips ensures a good drainage during its useful life.
- For a proper placement and labor savings the product can be supplied with a hole for the dropper.
- Even and homogeneus product.
- 100% natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Sustainable product.
- Own manufacture.
- Organic quality certificate OMRI.
- Store in a cool and dry place to protect it from solar radiation.
- Coir fiber is a totally natural product so therefore may have small variations because of its expansion.
|1,5-2,5 mS/cm (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)
2,0-4,0 mS/cm (Saturated paste)
|≤ 1,0 mS/cm (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)
≤ 1,5 mS/cm (Saturated paste)
|pH||5,5-6,2 (Sonneveld 1:1,5 v/v)|
|Water Air Ratio||Vegetative|
|Packaging||UV Treatment – Various available options (check)|
More available measures (check)
|More packaging options||Planting holes, drenage, drippers…
Customizing packaging (check conditions)